Who are we?
We are Track24 Limited (CRN: 05052740)
You can find us at 1 Kings Cross Bridge, London, N1 9NW.
Who are you?
I’m a client or prospective client
I’m an end user
I’m a partner or supplier
I’m a job applicant
I’m attending one of your events
What rights do you have?
You have various rights under Data Protection Laws, including the right to:
- ACCESS: You can request access to and obtain a copy of your personal data (this is known as a “Data Subject Access Request” or “DSAR”);
- RECTIFICATION: You can correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold;
- ERASURE: You can ask to erase the personal data we hold about you;
- RESTRICT: You can ask us to restrict how we handle your personal data;
- PORTABILITY: You can ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party; &
- OBJECT: object to how we are using your personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with us or the Information Commissioner’s Office, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales. If you are based outside of England and Wales, you can find your relevant supervisory authority here: Information Commissioner’s Office
Please keep in mind that Data Protection Law is complicated and these rights will not always be available to you all the time.
Track 24 is based in the United Kingdom and all personal data is stored through AWS in the United Kingdom.
If you wish to contact us regarding any of the above rights, please do send us an email at email@example.com.
How long do we retain your personal data?
We have set out below our specific retention periods for the various types of personal data we hold:
|Type of Data||Duration|
|Financial Records||6 years after our last interaction with you|
|Sales Records||6 years after our last interaction with you|
|Purchase Orders||6 years after our last interaction with you|
|CV’s and unsuccessful job applications||6 months from the date of notification that the application was unsuccessful unless a job applicant privacy notice has been signed, every 12 month.|
|VAT/Tax records||6 years after our last interaction with you|
If you have a particular query about our data retention periods for another kind of personal data that is not covered below, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.